Friday, May 26, 2006

I'm Angry

Why?? Because of the lies I have been reading today. Where do these morons get this crap?? According to the whole thrust of this blog, the media is left-wing (it all seems rather right-wing to me), muslims are evil and the US had very little involvement in building up Iraq. There is only one word for people like this....SCUM. They are either aware that they are telling huge lies and thus pure evil, or they do not do their research properly and are thus stupid. Either way, the right-wing are having far too much control of information, particularly bloggers. And I do wish they would stop slating the BBC in such a juvenile way. No news organisation can be totally free of bias. I could find a thousand examples of right-wing bias, but guess what, I have a life.

Recommended reading (unless you have high blood pressure)

USS Neverdock
Busting BBC Bias

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com