Thursday, May 25, 2006

Interesting Search Queries

Ok, here are some interesting search queries that have led people to my site, some of them really made me laugh so I had to share them!

  1. being run over by a martian bishop driving a steamroller (what the???)
  2. beat bullying jodie marsh (yeah cos my site is a hive of celebrity gossip!)
  3. internal armed conflict (oh dear, what a disappointment that must have been!)
  4. avion flu mask (for all your healthy living tips!)
  5. use of woman in shelley mask of anarchy (mmm, not what they were expecting!)
  6. korova monkey stick tosser (steady on old chap!!)
  7. nick jones is a tosser and an arsehole (I have no idea what this means, I suspect an N Jones is not very popular!)

How strange! And how confused must these people have been? Especially when they wanted more information about members of the clergy working in the construction business who claim to be from Mars. There are some strange people out there!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com