Friday, November 09, 2007

President Musharraf, John Bolton and Shit Eating Fuck Monkeys

Like a dingbat, I didn't pick up on this first time, but luckily the letters page in today's Guardian was gave me a handy pointer. As a result of the emergency powers invoked by Musharraf in Pakistan, Bush is reported to have told him:

“you can’t be the president and the head of the military at the same time.”


Now, you are all intelligent people and you don't need me to explain the irony behind that remark.

While we are on the subject of Pakistan, there seems to be a split in the neo-conservatives. Just last night, Douglas 'ladies and gentlemen' Murray spoke of the need for Musharraf to stand down and allow a democratic process to proceed (a rare nod of agreement from yours truly). John 'I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob, goo goo goo g'joob, goo goo g'joob, goo goo goo g'joob, goo goo' Bolton is reported as saying the following:


"I think for the moment the answer to that is support for Musharraf. And I think in fact the United States has contributed to some of the instability by implying less than robust support of Musharraf."


Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't these neo-cons claim that democracy is always preferable to dictatorship in the run-up to the war in Iraq? D'you think they are a bit confused?? Or are they just simply opportunistic, murdering, intellectually bankrupt, morally deficient, humourless, fascist, soul destroying, shit eating fuck monkeys?? Just a thought.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com