Sunday, March 18, 2007

A Special Tribute

I hope you don't mind but I would just like to say a few words of thanks. A few days ago, I blogged about a song by Wish Hounds about David Hicks. Since then, I have been inundated with comments and emails offering support (or criticism) of this piece of work. I would just like to say a very special thank you to Tim Blair for publicising this song and David's plight. It has done much to bring this to the attention of many people around the world. Before Timbo published his post, it was only shared between a few listeners. Now, thanks to Timbo's PR campaign, it has generated huge interest. So, in thanks to Timbo and all his commentors for their efforts to publicise this song, I would like to add a special tribute to my sidebar. Thanks Tim, you have done more to advance David's cause than you will ever know.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com