Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Contributors Wanted

Ok, let's lay this on the line. I'm going back to university next month to study for a Masters and I'm unlikely to blog as often as I would like, which is where the title comes in. If you have similar views to mine (doesn't have to be an exact match!), I would like to hear from you. I'm not sure how it will work at the moment, I can't decide whether to go for special guest posts or a full on membership to this site. One thing I am sure of is that I am not planning on abandoning this blog and washing my hands of the whole thing, I am determined to keep it up and running long term. So if you would like to write a guest post, or contribute on a longer term basis, please get in touch via the contact link in the sidebar. Thanks.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com