Friday, March 31, 2006

More Right-Wing Nuttiness

Oh yes, hypocrisy is alive and well on the right-wing blogs. Found this particularly entertaining snippet:

The nastiest blogger awards

If there were such a thing - it should go to Cllr Bob
Piper. When confronted with a question, he makes jokes to avoid answering. When a reasoned argument is presented, that just happens to be opposed to his somewhat ill-thought-out view, he ignores it, makes a joke or throws around insults.

Congratulations Cllr Piper - and before you throw your name calling in my
direction, don't expect a response.

Ok, so how long do you think my friend Alan Drew goes before he starts insulting Piper and his family??? Go on guess...Give up?? I'll show you, and our friend Chris 'hairy' Palmer joins in too!!! BAAA (stop it, we'll have no sheep in here, this is a local blog for local people):

Cllr Bob:I woulnd't worry about not winning - you are the onlz candidate.
Posted by: AJD March 8, 2006 08:38 AM

Cretinous Bob gets my vote.
Posted by: Chris Palmer March 8, 2006 12:21 PM

My dad Bob has already achieved most obnoxious man ever to grace Walsall, according to the leader of their council, as if he'd give a toss what you think of him. Though if you'd like to print up a certificate and send it to us I'm sure we could find somewhere in the house to put it, something for my nan to be proud of next time she comes to visit.
Posted by: Siân (
Cllr Piper's daughter) March 8, 2006 02:20 PM

I see it runs in the family.
Posted by: AJD March 8, 2006 03:14 PM

I take that as a compliment.
Posted by: Siân March 8, 2006 05:22 PM

All the things that I love about the right.....a pinch of hypocrisy mixed with a hint of reasoned, well argued, sensible debate. God love 'em.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com