Thursday, March 30, 2006

I Think I'm Gonna Cry

So, got this email about some free pearl jam tickets for their gig in London 20/4/06. Only the first 50 callers would receive tickets. So I spent ages on the phone desperate to get through.....guess what? I didn't. GUTTED. I'm gonna try and buy the tickets tomorrow, fingers crossed. I really, really wanna see them. I've missed them every time they have toured. I am not going to this time! They are the only one of my all time favourite bands (ok, maybe nirvana, but not a lot I can do now) that I have not seen yet. Please make it so. I will cry all day, and spend the next ten postings moaning if I don't get the tickets. They are going to be huge this year. The new album has had lots of positive vibes on the message boards....this is the one, mark my words.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com