Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Big Question - Andrew Roberts or Douglas Murray

Well, the results are in and the winner (garnering 73% of the vote) is Douglas Murray. So congratulations to Douglas 'Ladies and Gentlemen' Murray. You really are a massive c*nt.

So, I guess I should start a new poll. This time the big question centers on lovable ambassador for the blogging community, Iain Dale. Quite frankly, I find the man deeply irritating and I feel he is the perfect example of all that is wrong with the blogging fraternity (safe, banal nonsense - not to mention the fact that he is local to me and therefore partly responsible for the Tory hell-hole in which I dwell). So have your say on 'The Big Question'.

In fact, I hate him so much, I have composed this little ode to the man destined to hammer the last nail in the coffin of the blogging community. Obsessive?? Maybe. You decide.


I really hate that Iain Dale,
That Tory scumbag
Is a pygmy sperm whale.
He haunts my dreams
With Thatcherite screams.
I really hate that Iain Dale.


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com