Friday, July 20, 2007

Email Your Examples of BBC Bias

Sometimes, a troll around the nutty blogs can be a great help. Mark at USS Neverdock (who still hasn't published my comments - little bit of censorship there, naughty, naughty) has the following comment on his blog:

From Eureferendum

Tory MP, Bob Spink, has seized the moment to table an early day motion (EDM) in the House of Commons, broadening out the debate to remind members that there are bigger issues at stake than the petty corruption of rigging phone-in contests and the like

Spink is asking for examples of BBC bias and he can contacted here

spinkr@parliament.uk


http://eureferendum.blogspot.com...on-of- beeb.html
will 07.19.07 - 2:26 pm #

So, the Conservatives are asking for examples of BBC bias are they? Well, I like to fulfil my duty to society so I will be emailing Mr Spink to give him a few examples, like this one and this one. I would heartily recommend taking Will's advice and emailing Mr Spink with as many examples of the BBC's right-wing bias as you can find. If you get a response, please forward it to me and, with your permission, I will post it here alongside any reply that I receive. Just in case you don't get the point, email him here:

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com