Thursday, December 21, 2006

What Has Been the Most Significant Event of 2006?

Well, the year is almost at an end. There have been many significant events that have been covered/ignored in the media over the past twelve months. From the terrible scenes of the beach bombing in Gaza to the horrific Haditha massacre, the fraudulent election in Mexico to the death of Augusto Pinochet and the discovery of chemical explosives to the exposure of the Ambulance 'hoax' that never was. Many of these events have serious repercussions for the world in which we live. Which begs the question, which event over the course of the past twelve months has been the most significant development? I have added a poll to my sidebar and I will be very interested to see peoples views on the events of 2006. Please feel free to vote and/or add comments on the events that I have chosen (I'm sure there are some controversial choices that I have left out).

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com