Sunday, December 24, 2006

Season's Greetings!!

So, I guess this will be my last post for a couple of days. One last thing before I sign off, Corporate Watch are after rants/poems/drawings for the following [deadlines in bold]:


* Newsletter 34 (Feb/March): 'Security' (Surveillance, Corporate Technology and Housing) - 19th January 2007

* Newsletter 35(April/May): Greenwash, PR Spin and CSR - 21st March

* Newsletter 36 (June/July): Food, Agriculture and Farming - 21st May

For more information or to email submissions: jen [at] corporatewatch.org

Click here for more info.

And on that note, season's greetings to all my regular visitors/lurkers/friends and especially all of those who have linked to me since I started this blog around 1 year ago:

Obsolete, Media Needle, jobsanger, Working Class Hero, Straight to the Point, The Sharp Side, Through the Scary Door, Reality Based Educator, Greengurll, Life and Times of Aliemalie, Devizes Melting Pot, Anglofille, World Called Catastrophe, Smashingly, A portal into the mind of a writer, Planet Cataclysm, Puntos Cardinales and Generation X-wing (if I have overlooked anyone, blame Technorati!!).

And special thanks to Marc at USS Neverdock for his entertaining, paranoid rants. They certainly kept me laughing!

Seriously, I hope you all (maybe not Marc) enjoy the festivities and I hope you will keep reading in the new year. One last thing, if you haven't already done so, please cast your vote in my sidebar or post comments on the events of the past year. I will be posting again sometime after Boxing Day (unless something really major happens).

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com