Thursday, August 03, 2006

Please Answer [in feeble pleading voice.......]

This may turn out to be a foolish move, but I'm gonna do it anyway! On one of my Denmark posts, I referred to a trip to a museum/art gallery in Malmo. During this visit I saw an exhibition by the artist Mary Beth Edelson. Part of the exhibition consisted of small, yellow cards on which a phrase was posed for the visitor to complete and add to the collection. I chose to complete the phrases:

What was it like to be a boy/girl?

Immigration is...........


Now, it maybe that no-one responded because it was, quite frankly, dull and uninteresting. However, I prefer to think that people just didn't see it. So, tell me your responses to the above and I'll tell you mine! Or else I will die of shame from trying the same boring, crap, distraction for the second time. I'm too young to die!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com