Monday, December 12, 2005

Annoying things

Two things I have found really annoying in the past few days. The first thing that annoyed me was comments made by Miliband and Alexander in The Guardian about David Cameron. The actual attack on Cameron didn't bother me so much as what they were attacking him for. Apparently, we should be suspicious of Cameron because he is inspired by George W! And yet, we currently have a Prime Minister who not only looks to Bush for inspiration, but also for direction. Blair will literally do what Bush asks him. So how does that make him different from Cameron exactly?? One is inspired and the other is controlled.

The other annoying thing came to me as I watched a Labour Party slot on Channel 4. I am sick to death of hearing about the 'law abiding majority'. I have news for you, it doesn't exist. Every single person in this country breaks the law at some point in their lives. Whether it be speeding, parking fines or more serious crimes. The point is they are all crimes, regardless of severity. So let's not get all precious about being part of some moral, law abiding elite because, if there is one, I doubt it is more than 5% of the population.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com