Friday, January 14, 2005

About MOA

When I first started Mask of Anarchy, the original intention was to write posts about music, film, poetry and the occasional political polemic. After the events of the summer of 2006, when Israel launched a vicious assault on Lebanon, I became uncomfortable with the idea of mixing political events with my love of music etc. Consequently, this blog became solely political in content. Since I shifted the focus of this blog, I have been keen to enlist the help of like-minded people from around the world to contribute posts to MOA. I would like this blog to unite progressive voices from around the world, regardless of whether English is their first language, in order to share ideas and bridge international boundaries. Consequently, I am eager to hear from anyone who might be interested in joining MOA and sharing their ideas with a growing progressive community. If you are interested in contributing, please email me (korova) at the address below. I may need to see evidence of your progressive credentials before I offer you membership (a current blog would be useful), but I am keen to have a range of voices on these pages. Currently I hold administrative responsibilities but, like all good anarchists, I will eventually make all members equal and decisions regarding the blog will be made be group consensus.

Contact Details

korova (UK) - maskofanarchy(at)gmail(dot)com

RickB (UK) - askHAL(at)gmail(dot)com

Gonzalo (ESP) - el_eskuderodel_69(at)hotmail(dot)com

T.I.N.A (AUS) - typingisnotactivism(at)gmail(dot)com

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com